Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Watching marathon


I love watching movies thriller , suspense , docudrama and drama. My favorite channel is lifetime, fx , history , fox channel aside from my TFC subscribers. Tonight, i am watching movie since 12: 30 pm and up to 12: am in the morning. The only time i stopped watching is when i cook diner , prepare it. ( Do some loving - loving with my loving husband ). That's it because my hubby sleep at 8: 00 pm sharp. I am awake most of the time up to 11:00 pm but tonight is excemption i sleep exactly at 12:00 pm at midnight. What a day. Some say, it's kinda boring. But that's my life as of now. I will treasure it untill the day that i would start working and earning some dollars. Some say, that once you earn you won't stop working. Because " earning a dollar '' make you greedy. Is this really true. Say it! leave me some comment.

No comments: