Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cutest Award

Hi Femikey , thank you so much for always giving me this award. I love it! when people say your cute as in laugh.laugh.laugh but anyway, i really appreciate it. Coz the thought is count. Well.. this award is suits in me. I am cute , as in super acute. HUh

Here are the rules:
- Each blogger must post these rules.
- Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
- Bloggers that are tagged need to write ten facts about themselves.
- You need to choose ten people to tag and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and also to read your blog.

Here are my 10 random facts:
1. Im the 2nd in our family.
2. Im the only sister coz i have one sister lol.
3. Im friendly and easy to be with.
4. Im a tough solid as stone... i'm hard as a rock joke..
5. I love my family so much that i will do everything for them.
6. I am contented of what i have right now. Life is what you make it! char...
7. I am happy! i am in love , in love with Jesus Christ , in love with life , in love with my super honeyko my dear hubby allen my love. I love you baby.
8. I am not good on shopping, it takes me a while to find what im looking for... yes.. i am a shoppaholic with windows... lol.
9. I am not a good follower coz i always try to do on my own. So i love to experiment my own recipe.
10. I love being around with my husband and my 4 Doggiess. They are our sunshine... our kids and our companion.

I will tag to Ate EDEN, FLORCILICIOUS ,Florcilicious2,FLorcilicious3 ,, Ate JOy , FELISA ,

2 comments:

Perkymom said...

Got those tags from other blogger already hehehe and I had fun answering it lol..

Here is the link http://www.dr-waveswifey.com/2008/11/cute-blogger-award.html

Nedekcir said...

Hey thanks for the tag. I will do it as soon as I can. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!