Thursday, January 29, 2009

Remembering dedication...

Yup.for the first time...in my life here in NC,i was invited to attend the dedication.I was very happy that time,because i met lots of filipina woman here in NC...as usual talking,eating our filipino main dish and of course our chikka buzzz in the Philippines Industry.Ha ha ha ha and i'm so very happy too because my hubby got along fine...with their spouses they talked about Politics here in the United States....they shared their opinions about who and whose gonna win at this coming presidential election....whooo whoooo then i met 6 filipina couple living in Pine Hurts,Burlington,Durham and Raleigh NC,Whispering Pines, Raeford as in super duper bonding to each other lol.I don't know if some was just faking their smile and pretended happy the gathering as what i've said but me i'm not faking it.I'm absolutely 100% happy meeting them all.I don't know about them but for me i don't really care.As long they like me at that moment so be it.Life is so beautiful.I Love my life so why would i waste on somebody whose fake.I don't know about them but happy all about it.I love meeting people and getting to know them.I get their Ym and some of them have friendsters too.So i'm happy about it.....Good to know new people at the same time.Before i forget "Dedication" thats what they called the baptismal in Catholic Church i am Catholic but as the saying no church nor religion can save your soul.Right??? only you...God bless and amen to the lord. This happen few months ago.

No comments: