Sunday, February 1, 2009

What is your difinition of love?.

This is our pastor message today. I think that i did something good...in my life. When i choose to whom i loved. Because this is our gospel message today... It's about love. What is the definition of love ? Pastor he said:

1. Love is a command by god...
2. The bible says that love is a choice...
3. The Bible says Love has two sides, the Vertical and the horizontal ( Matt: 22-37-38)

Hes right because i made this choice., i choice my husband to be my partner for life. My love forever and ever. Even after death. Honey, i never regretted my decision that i choose you to be my partner in life. You made my life upside down. That's my husband. Allen, I love you. Baby,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks lets

ღ Ms. Joy mH ღ said...

hello te weng, bakit wala ako dito sa blogroll mo here's my link: life expressions http://thefishgate.blogspot.com

Anyway, got a tag for you too!

http://thefishgate.blogspot.com/2009/02/birthday-wish.html

Anonymous said...

Hello I've alreaddy added you to my blog A Woman's Perspective please add me too thanks

Allen's Darling said...

Hi ann sori pero ano pala link url mo? sori ha kc new kc ito eh! please leave a messae about your url link thanks