Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Zodiac sign


ARIES-The Daredevil
Energetic,Adventurous and spontaneous.Confident and enthusiastic.Fun,Loves a challenge EXTREMELY impatient.Sometimes selfish.
hahaha well mostly do people like that .
Short fuse (easily angered)
Hahaha it's me again before i'm easily got carried away my emotions now i can control it! just hold ur anger,don't be swift away easily
Lively,passionate and sharp wit.,outgoing.
Yes,we always have the answer of everything,i supposed!
Lose interest quickly-easily bored.Egotistical.
this is my worse part i easily got lose interest quickly,i got bored so easy but i can manage my ego now... :roll:i guess at this moment i don't have ego...ha ha hahaa under control.
Courageous and assertive,tends to be physical and athletic....
im sad but not me...i'm physically active in my mind not my all parts of my body....I LOVE READING BOOKS...especially pocketbboks hehhhee thats where i am active always......im not tired of doing it,always forever in my whole life....

Fun,Love to Challenge-yes,I love challenges been there for all my life stages.
"extremely impatient"that's my weakness sometimes hahhahaa

I am spontaneous- i love to do things without help from anybody.,I love to try everything even "not familiar to me" or "new"Adventurous-yes of course,Energetic hahahaha "there are many meaning of "energetic" so Yes!


No comments: