Friday, April 11, 2008

Life is full of gratitude

As i was saying life is full of gratitude....thats it? Gratitude....
Well,in my case the only person that i turn back is my sister...she's the one
who is always behind my back...cover my dirt...washed away my debt...
hahahahahhaa but of course i wouldn't forget my father who gave me the chance to see the world.The wonderful world...thanks to my parents and the never ending love from my family.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I "try" to do all the tags that I get...try being the operative word here since I can't keep with all of them. But if there are tags I like doing it has to be something like this one. Something that makes me think and look at my life in a positive way.

That being said, I'd like to thank "Dexie" not only for passing on this one to me but for including "meeting me" as one of the things she's grateful for. I don't know her personally but because she is "filipina" i am comfortable to be friend with her even online only.Thanks pinaywham for exchanges comments and passing tags too.

I am grateful to the Lord above for giving me everything,wisdom and knowledge.
I am grateful to my Parents for giving me the chance to see the world.
I am grateful to my Sister for always be there,when i needed her most.
I am grateful to have 2 brothers that i really cared for..
I am grateful to my dearest husband for giving me another life too.
Lastly i am grateful to all online friends around the world most especially the blogsphere.

I have a lot of other things., I am grateful about/for but if I start listing them all it will take me forever to finish this interesting tag. So I am stopping here for now and wait for a similar tag [or this very same tag from another blogger...haha] to list down some of the things I am grateful for.

And now it's my turn to see what some of my blogger friends are thankful for.

So let me tag the ff.friends i got...a lot of friends but lets find out whose grateful or not?!

Filipinolifeabroad/Allen's Darling/pinayLoveStories/
/Bestfriend's blog/Allen's Wifey/

*Start Copy*

In order to be able to achieve and maintain happiness we need to, actively, be able to do two things: Complain and then let go (Dump the baggage, the roadblocks to happiness.) Express Gratitude (The open expression of gratitude promotes happiness.) After all everyone has something to be grateful for and/or something to complain about. If you would like to share, please follow the appropriate link and do so:"Are You Grateful?", "Complain Complain Complain."Are You Grateful?”,

Add your name to the current List of Contributors: 1-Attitude, the Ultimate Power 2-Max 3-DianaCA’s Metamorphoses 4-Mental Poo 5-My Thoughts 6-Baba Doodlius 7-Wake Up America 8-Life is a Roller Coaster 9-Life is beautiful 10-Pinay Mommy Online 11-Nelle-LucidCreativity 12- Juliana of PinayWahm 13-Allen's sweetheart 14.Loving Living and Laughing 15.Allen's Wifey 16.Bestfriend's blog 17. allen's Darling 18. pinayjade.com
19.-INSERT YOUR LINK HERE

*End Copy*

3 comments:

Lara said...

Hi girl,
Added all your sites to my blogroll. Pls add mine as well and let me know then. Thanks!

http://www.pinaydotus.com/

http://pawsandclaws-laradee.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

nice post. We certainly tend to forget the beautiful things that happen to us. We tend to dwell on the problems. Nice to see this.

Unknown said...

Hi girl, Thanks for visiting my blog. I am glad to see grateful people always.It brings more positive energy in our world.

Gurl, I have a request for you, do u think you could edit the link of Life is Beautiful? It is now actually Life and Me withy link: http://www.pinayjade.com

Btw, I will be adding your blogs to my blogroll shortly;)

Have a great day.