Thursday, January 29, 2009

Planning soon

Yahooo! i will start driving soon this coming Friday.I am so excite taking driving because my hubby.He don't want me to fail, he have high hopes on me.That i will really passed my driving road test .I had my drivers hands books since last year of March 2007.But i haven't have time to read.Because i am so addicted of my ever favorite pocketbooks tagalog"thats why! I'm caught in between,then he told me that this coming "Friday" he will be absent to work. Because he have an appointment in Veterans Hospital so after that ,he said. Are you ready to take the driver license i said "Yes" of course.But at the same time,scared because i did not study my books. And many,many,many friends and friends online kept telling me to go this and to go this website so that i will know....but sad to say all of that thing the said i saved bookmark but i can't find time to study. Now! At last i will soon, hopeful that i am



This is my wallet

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh!! really? good luck.. go.. go girl you can make it. Just be brave that is all you need.

Davamerce said...

Good luck weng! and ingat...