Friday, January 23, 2009

Friends is a GG

I am currently watching a show Tyra Bank suddenly my phone ring. I had a conversation to one of my friends here in abroad. I can't believe it but she said she is going to give her account to me soon. God is so good to me all the time. I found a true friend but some i don't know what they think of me but still i will not think negative about them. I know that we can't please everybody. I know that we can't have them all to be our best friends. First you need to know them first , get acquinted and try to be their friends always. I tried hard not to think that some of my friends is just faking it. I am who i am if they don't like me. That's their choice i won't force myself into them. I love them all. I can be their friends in best times or worst times if they need me. I know i am not perfect but i will do my best to be friends with every one here in abroad. It's nice to have lots of friends, friends for me is a God Gift. I love you all my friends here in North Carolina and around the world. I love you all online or not. Peace be with you.

No comments: