Friday, January 23, 2009

Updating ....

I was so busy these past few days. Sorry, guys i left you hanging there. I used to update this blogs once a while but these past days. I was so busy attended my curricular activities like visiting my friends. I love to hanging around and have some fun like cook out and get- together chit-chat in our daily lives. How i wished that i can drive. Hopefully next month i will. I know how hard it is just stay at home all the time.

If i could drive around i am the happiest woman in the world. I thought before driving is easy. I was so wrong about my perception. Driving is not easy, easy to say but hard to . I know driving some of you guy's might be so easy but for me its a very difficult task that i need to surpass. I need to fight my nerve every time i'm on the steering wheels. What if? I will suddenly having a mental block . What if i will have an accident. There is so many what if? lingering on my mind that i can't stop thinking all the time.... hay! but i need to fight these fears. I need to drive soon. Pray for me guys thanks....

No comments: