Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Help me decide

I admit that i still learning the bible itself i've been a devoted catholic ever since but i never get used reading on the scripture of the bible., just going every Sunday even sometimes Wednesday.Yes i always do.Before,then sometimes if you're going to the big church there is many Saint inside the church.But they are just a statue..I always go there and touched my hand with handkerchief and give 3 our father,3 hail Mary and 3 holy Mary mother of god.That was my devotion ever since because they said,they will help you.In my room at the Philippines i had a big Sr.Sto.Nino i always bought "Sampaguita"for it.Please understand that i don't say bad to our religion.Its just that life is more difficult sometimes.I want my family pray together and going to church together.Still i believe that being a Christian Catholic always remain in my heart.I love going to church before but since i got here its very seldom for me to go in Catholic Church because my hubby is not a Catholic.So i have to go with him.I remember before..i put money every statue...i guess its more than 20's i don't count on it but i do always.I am more on believer in Jesus Christ now,i go with my hubby in his belief.But its not a catholic more on protestant or baptist.So they always have a bible study.And i learned something from it.Its nice to know the bible but still thinking if i will be get baptize or not....please help me dear readers to decide about it! I know there's no religion that can save our soul.Help me and share your ideas about it! OxOxOx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear sis, I think this is the most excited post of the month I read. I am so glad to see your sharing of undecided here. I'm a Methodist, all I have to say is Jesus loves you. No one can make decision for you except yourself. If truly you believe in Him, baptise is a response of your belief and love to Him. We don't baptise based on any reason except showing our faith and love to Jesus.

Anonymous said...

Dear sis, this is the most excited post of the month I read. I'm so glad to hear your sharing of your undecided. I'm a Methodist, and all I have to say is Jesus loves you. No one can make decision for you except yourself. We baptize because we want to show our faith to Him and response to His love. No other reason that make us take this action except we truly want to show how faithful and grateful we are. I would suggest you can understand the true meaning of baptize first. Emmanuel!

Nova said...

i am not contradict with different religion, it is your devotion on how strong your faith as a catholic, and how are you going to defend being one. i am not saying taht you dont need to listen to other's side which is nice to listen too, but make sure that you stand for your own religion, and as much as possible die with that religion..

there are so many trials when it comes into fighting for your faith,

doing my rounds... hope you'll have great day

imelda said...

Religion doesnt matter girl. It does not bring you to heaven. Its faith and good works that brings you to heaven. For the solidarity of your family, why not continbue with what you have now? This is just my suggestion, girl.Take it or leave it!

Allen's Darling said...

Hi Catherine,jeff & Nova and Imelda

Thanks for the Love comments sis i will treaure on this...and think it wisely of course.Yes,i know no religion can save us.Thank you so much sister in Christ.