Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My very special love is...

I watched already on my very special love. Because i bought it myself a new dvd from online on Ebay. I love it! their so much kilig scene at tama lang kay Sarah di pa kc siya nag-papa kiss ( never been kissed) One of the best dialouge there is when "Sarah dance hold on the rain" yes...i was so "Kilig" that moment. Their actions and the moment is just not ordinary actions but they did it just like ordinary thing. Sometimes, it feels good. When you watched a movie like this kind comedy drama. You will feel enlighten and feeling fresh after watching it! So, when i found it again here online i could not resisted it but share it with you here guys. I know some of you, didn't have their own copy. Mine, i will be watching it over and over again when i get bored here. I love to buy on my own copy. I don't know why? lol. Even i watched it already here...still if i see one i will buy one for sure (if i like the story) I am looking and searching for the first time with KC Concepcion soon.

"Note" pindotin lang ang larawan para makapanood kayo ng libre .... ( Movies Online)

1 comment:

Davamerce said...

Hello!how are you my friend?
ako kagahapon pa jud ko nakapalit.unya wala pa nako natan-aw.