Sunday, January 27, 2008

When i asked her? about her stories? what she say?

Hi ate can i publish your Love stories?
ans: yes of course

But when she found out that im a sucker of pocketbooks we get along well because we have same interest like mine.Well its good as of now,she said she well look for a pocketbook so that we could trade in,im happy to know that even in the United states there are several filipina like me share same interest love to read our own language because seldom i saw people do that.They loved more reading English novels,well theres nothing problem into that,but me,i rather choose Filipino tagalog pocketbooks.Ha ha ha many of you even criticize me but who cares anyway.I told my husband even if i read tagalog novels if i will learn their languages it will not affect right? Because i said to him?why there are so many people knows to talk 3 or more languages if you are just focusing your goal to learn how to speaks better english,doesn't mean you can't watch tagalog movies,soap opera and reading tagalog pocketbooks too.I say these because there are so many women that i know about their husband foreign don't want them to keep on watching our own movies and etc.I just find it weird thats all,anyway we are entitled to our own opinion.Just myself for today.

Next: click here

No comments: