Friday, January 23, 2009

Back yard



Our Back yard and Front yard is so big. I lived in land area 10 acres. I lived in country. My husband loves to hunt a deer that's why he don't want to cut some of the trees is so tall. He don't want to disturb the place. As much as i wanted to cut down some trees he said. He ... a big NO! NO! NO! he is still thinking he can hunt a deer. I am 2 years here this coming February 2009 and he never hunt a deer so far no deer. I see, sometimes but they are so wild quick so i can't even take a picture of them. Squirrel , there are lots of squirrel seen here and there. I took this picture, when my Filipino friend helped my hubby to cleaned up our back yard. See the place that's our two trucks there... i wonder if still working huh because hubby never used it since the price of gasoline goes up. He used our small car pontiac because he said less of gasoline consumed. Inspired by Mommy Julliana, why i posted also about this topic . Because me my hubby said i am so lazy, not a hard worker he used to think about 'pinay' ha ha ha being a hardworking woman.

No comments: