Friday, July 11, 2008

Thanks God, its Friday

I just want to let you know,that i just arrived safely here from our bible study. I attend every Friday, a small fellow ship hearing about the word of God, Jesus . Along the way me and my dear friend i will call her "sent from heaven" talking about my past experienced,then we didn't notice that,we lost on our way. So ''asked my greatest compass" my GPS laugh, by the way i came here safe and sound together my son sent from the lord also. Tonight, i thank that i came even, i almost as in so close that i may pass the bible study this evening. Because my hubby has another plan for this evening i guess. He knows that i need to be home early because my friend might be in our house pick me up, but he stop, stop many places , i thought that he didn't hear me say that i really need to be home at 6:00 pm. But something miracle happen , i made it to our house and even prepare his dinner until my "sent from heaven" called me that she is on the way on our house so God , Jesus . Want me, to be there and listen to his words...and i am so thankful to him because he sent a very powerful and anointing lady , who speaks his words about discouragement.

No comments: