Saturday, June 7, 2008

May 06,2008

I attend the bible study here.I met this woman 1 month ago,she kept on inviting me to attend their bible study group.Because i attended another group too.Every Wednesday but sometimes,we pass because of my husband problems about his foot.But this group is every Friday and she promise me that she will just pick me up and bring to the bible study.So i said yes! I would love to also because some of them live closer at me.Last night its my first time to attend a bible study.They had a bible praising and bible sharing also but mostly most of them is women i mean their husband is not with them for some reasons working in Iraq.But i thank my new friend because she is very kind enough to picked me or fetched me here in our house and give me a ride so that i could attend the bible study.I'm really thankful for her,she invite me today going to house blessings but i am not really sure if i really want to go or not maybe....see you again next post.

1 comment:

imelda said...

It's nice you have a friend in there, sis.

Sis, im happy that you are going along well with ur stepson although he doesnt help u much.