Saturday, June 14, 2008

Lastnight was my 2nd time

Last night was my 2nd time attend the small gathering about listening of the word of god.God has changes me.My life was changes since i went to the church always.And this another prayer and worship group i just attended and last night was my 2nd time.And i hope it will lasts until my last breath on earth.I am very happy so happy that i'm given this chance,to mingle,to be with these kind of people.Because sometimes,we know in our heart that sometimes,we need to be very careful.We might be friend with,because if you merged with bad people and have always negative thoughts in their mind and heart.They will highly influence you for what they are.So i better stay away with these kind of people.And every time i am with them i learn and understand more about the bible.Its very big difference if you are just praying alone.The more you know him,the more its better right.The main purpose,why i join this bible prayer is because now i am ready to change my life for the better.I am now the servant of the lord so i spread the good word and that is the book of life.The bible,we study thru bible and we share our opinions about the gospel of god.I just want to share my happiest moment w/god Jesus Christ and i hope and pray that any of us here in blogging world.In your respective place come and join any bible study there.Its really nice and its very good for all of us that need the changes in our life.Remember we are just human,so we need a food to our heart and that is the word of god our only weapon in times of our failure.Thats all for today but before i will sleep i will write our scripture that night.....

PSALM:91

1-He who dwells in the shelter of the most high will rest in the shadow of the almighty.
2-I will say of the lord,He is my refuge and my fortress,my god,in whom i trust."

-Just open your bible and read the whole pages -Psalm:91 verse 1 t0 16.

No comments: