Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Lake view


See the view,this is the lake here...I really enjoyed during our stay in the lake.Its really cool for me its different adventure because in the Philippines i didn't saw like these.So vast almost like a sea but there's a big differences because i can't find salt in the water.Just kidding now i got inspired looking by all those people wearing there best outfit swimwear attire because even me i can't see them in my country but here in the states they are everywhere and people they didn't even take a look on you.If you are wearing like so skimpy swim suit.The big difference here is everybody is fair...some even so big wearing a two piece.I noticed that in our country the big and fat is no place in wearing a bathing suit.Many people will say bad comments etc.But here is a big big difference people are treat like equal.So you see....so i got inspired here so today i bought my two piece i spent $95 dollar in PacSun store.

No comments: