Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ces Drilon is missing

I am so sad for this news because she is my ultimate favorite journalist in -ABS-CBN.I like her a lot in -PEOPLE-There are times if i have some appointment on that day.I will always make sure i am in my bed on that night before her shows.People always late at night then if i missed the show i will come and visit the internet cafe.Watch on youTube.com she is my favorite journalist ever since.I like watching TV laugh.Please give her a little prayer for her safety.I hope and pray that she will be fine.Please we,will help her even in prayer only.Ces Drilon is very good journalist and very talented one.

Source - ABS_CBN NEWS:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i don’t understand why a news blackout is necessary. is it because drilon is an employee of one of the biggest companies in the philippines? is that how powerful the lopezes are? if so, then i am more sorry for our country than ever. they take command over everything.

to make myself explicit, this is a tragedy. kidnapping has always been a tragedy. and i feel for ces drilon and her crew. i feel for their anxious families.

but how are their lives more important than those priests, children and everybody else that are kidnapped here in the philippines? remember reverend bossi? wasn’t his case made VERY public in 2007, especially by abs-cbn???